Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You don't even want to see my studio space.


I started recording tonight. Preface to my post: I'm not going to pretend that I know what I'm talking about.

Here's a screen shot of everything so far. I didn't really know how to use GarageBand until I got a crash course in it tonight. I get really frustrated when I record because of all that awful white noise that you can hear. So earlier in the night sucked until I was taught that that little blue blotch (the track volume) was adjustable. Huzzah! The white noise isn't all gone, but it's bearable at least now.

So yeah. We're looking at a verse & a half of pure gold here. Kind of. The next two days will be super-recordy days. I'm going to an event in Indy on Saturday & will be super hungover Sunday (let's be realistic here), so I essentially plan to finish all of this up on Friday. Whoa!




xoxo

PS - We have an album title!

No comments:

Post a Comment