Monday, April 9, 2012

Spoilers

After thinking hearing about Record time VII, I was excited to write some music for it. So excited, I wanted to  start  planing without even thinking about the date. I wanted to write something protest songs like Bob Dylan, so armed with classical guitar, AKA Mr. Flame, and used my third eye to find just the right type of something to protest.  The winds of fortune blow my way as the "The Hunger Games" had just came out and I had hear what the story was about for my band mates, Mike and Brad and SModcast. That when I decided to protest the hunger games.
I am NOT protesting the movie or the books but my story is about a protest street singer in District 12. I started on Friday, March 30 at about 6PM listing to the audio book and finished it on Sat. It was a very good story and I learned more about my enemy, the capital. I don't even respect them enough to capitalize the first letter.  My song will not spoil any of the story plots, i only have small details about the world in general. I finished my 5 song EP, JabberJay, on Friday April 6 about 1PM. I will be submitting it at the end of this week. I am exicited to hear what all the songs are like.

No comments:

Post a Comment