Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Third Eye on Your (part 1)


Not sure exactly how to right a review so these are my thoughts as I listen to the music.


Andrew Miller - Bharata
- Is the singing in Indian, it blends with the rythem
 that is tight. My mind raddled on with it till my shoulders were moving to the beat.
 If only I would have had a poster of an elephant walking through a jungle or
 pulled up one of those movies on youtube of riding around on the back of an elephant.
 Do people ride giraffs? I would and ride one throught the african plains.
 I think the structure of the it was good, I liked the brakedown and build ups. My favorite part was
the built up at 2:24 where it drop to just the small bongos sounds and the Singer gets down with it
and I can picture them dancing around a fire. Then it works around with the electronic sounds and giving
this futuristic view. The cover art fits it. Thanks it is a good listen.

Kris Eckman-Burl's Great NoNo

-Right off the bat Bearcat, got my ears ready with the back and forth sound and then a rush of metal slip my brain. Instantly my body began to bang and my legs though this was the perfect time to mosh. So there I am moshing alone in the garage and the first pause comes and I look over at my shadow and scream bring it on  It can be said that I enjoyed this track multiple times and will continue to enjoy this. I liked the guitar tone at 3:30, it added a nice taste to breath before the ending primal scream. 

-Night trains kill is that true? To be the title of a song it must be. And if I was Jerry, I would not push it any further. If it was Burl that was taking then I Putting together the movie in my split brain. All the blood has not ended up on the floor. Its so metal and trippy at the same time. I watch as the pools on the floor start acting like a lava lamp. Rolling around the floor as my feet track a circle as it path. The trumpet is nicely squeezed into the metal and pscyodelic grooves. Like Coltrain was rising a rattle snake out of the soundwave. 

-Eat Jimmy Dean And I will. Or should I not sense this is Burls NoNos. If I have to make a decision and since I am the one who is typing, I do have to make the decision. I decide that Burl is so addicted to Jimmy Dean that this is his hunger calling to him. There is no fighting such a bad habit as Eating Jimmy Dean, I tried once to quit and two days later I found myself on the street corner begging for change just so I could get a hook up. I got so bad that I got kickout out of walmart for eating a tube right in the meat department. This song rocked that feeling right into me and again. I can feel the call.

-Good Luck and the lost turf war bought me back together. The opening told me what I need to hear to drop my nasty addication and I began to stitch my cranium back together. The brass riff and the pick up of the guitar, drums, synth on top of synth and some dubstep sonicly minded my brain. I felt every nurve find it connect from my finger tip to my toes. The rubbing my sweat from my eyes, I found that this was only the begining and that was past but I can revistit anytime. I really enjoyed it, Thanks.

2 comments: