Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Hope my right name comes up..

Well what i am going to be doing this time around, is much like the last time around. All industrial thats it. No vocals yet. sorry guys. i have ocd when it comes to my stuff if it aint perfect im not releasing it. In a little bit though ill have my first ep finally finished. Then its time to put the guy everywhere i can on the planet. I already showed Dan one of the songs. But ill put it up here now. Now there is a full version of my next song. And probably a 1 minute demo of my next one. THEN ITS VOCALS then wooohoo.

Since my last update on rt vii i have gotten some praise from producer raymond watts who said he loved my track. http://s968.photobucket.com/albums/ae170/bauhaus1988/?action=view&current=raymondwatts.jpg

A few of my main inspirations for my next couple of songs are these right here.
cure one hundred years.
sin. nin.

1 comment: