Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm alive


Sup all,

So I wasn't sure if I was going to participate this time because I had my first paid composing gig last week (woo!), but I found some time over the weekend. I knew I wanted to make some electronic music, but other than that I didn't have much of a plan. So I just started writing. What I ended up with is some pretty chill, kinda trip hoppy electronic music that has heavy Indian influence. I mostly used Reason in combination with a couple sample libraries I have. I named it Bharata, which, other than being the first cool sounding word I came to on the "India" Wikipedia page, is a mythological emperor of ancient India, apparently. The album cover is a picture I took of a Hindu temple in the hills above Malibu, CA, which I quickly threw some filters and whatnot on in Photoshop. So anyway, the music is about 8 minutes long. Enjoy! Looking forward to everyone's tunes.

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment