Friday, April 13, 2012

In a hurry

I don't have a lot of time to write this, but I just wanted to make a quick update.

I decided not to put up with my Macbook's bitch-assness, so I plugged in an external keyboard and mouse, effectively turning my laptop into a hard drive with a screen. Cool. I have to say, this time out is far less ambitious for me, but I'm approaching it in a more relaxed way, so it's been loads of fun. I'm definitely going to run short on album time this go around, but it's less of a can't-do-it thing and more of a don't-want-to thing. I want this to be fun, and it won't be fun wracking my brain to be "creative because we have to make five more minutes COME ON BRAIN WORK."

Bang, crash, chugga chugga chugga doodly doo. <-- that's exactly what this album sounds like.

No comments:

Post a Comment