Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Intraphase in RT VIII

Hey friends,

This is our second Record Time and for this we're definitely taking it to another level. I'm going to put this out there and say something important. We're cheating. Sorry. We are. I'm starting a new job on April 9th (the first day of RT VIII) and simple don't have time.. Kind of bummed about it.

Anyway, the writing is complete. The recording knocked out in 2.5 days. It just didn't happen in the correct week. The mixing has yet to be completed. So Record time for me will be more of a Mix Time!

The album is called "Elendsee." Its a collection of songs mixed to form a concept album. It's going to be pretty sweet (hopefully!)

On a side note I'm doing the engineering for Eric Cripe's Jabber Jay. Look for that as well as some piano work from my other band mate Brad Shearer.

More later..

Mike G.

No comments:

Post a Comment