Thursday, April 26, 2012

f.e.a.r. why?

first off i want to thank everyone who put this together, secondly for letting me do my music that takes like years for me to do to allow it on here. And finally whoever took the time to record stuff in a week, and put it together! You guys did a great job all of you, personally i will not be doing reviews. =( Sorry guys.

I wanted to elaborate on what i decided to do. with this music. I love industrial, and post punk with all my heart and soul so i wish to bring these two together in a blender so i throw the usual ingrediants in, bats, machine noises, vampires, gears, and this is what came out of that blender. So i hope you like it all. It takes usually 1-2 months for one song for me to finally get together, i am trying to be really serious and no bullshit about it.

Recluse= a mixture of  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSr0aeHYMSc the cure one hundred years,  the intro and some of the synths. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI7bm-5rpX8 foetus satan place, with the drums (you can barely hear it in the foetus song)i tried to overlap the bass drums and the regular beat and it came out really cool, like the synths are like a scarier simpler version of kinda i want tos synth. NIN Mixed with a really psychedelic like bass spinning around it. Cannot find a good inspiration on that one. With the chorus, i made something that sounds like Double dare by bauhaus, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z9djjD2XnM mixed with some organ thats very similiar to the psychedelic bass.

psych i might change the name to entropy= NiNs thats what i get very repetive but sounds good synth/mixed with the beats of kinda I want to. (not the same exact ones)  i mixed it with the airy/ dark kinda sound of bauhaus in the flat fields http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yur_mH_AXwQ Then  for the break down, what i had was a darker version of a synth that had a similiarity of kinda i want tos synth. mixed with a drum beat i added, mixed with super duper programming of panning put on your headphones the synths/drums bounce back and forth. I also put this synth that was really high pitched, kinda on par to what bauhaus does with their high pitched stuff sometimes. Then I added this super fast bass with strings distorted to sound scary. While overlapping the synth. Then the chorus, is what i call the dancy  psychedelic synths which really is not a influence, well maybe one thing the distortion is alot like grunge, with this chorus i wanted to indusrializegrunge it, very fast beat, with the dancy synth, creates something brand new and pretty cool. The ending took fucking forever as well. holy shit. I wanted to do a kinda i want to ending to it. And i am very happy with what i came up with

entropy i might change the name to psych. this is just a demo.
Right now the main influences is NIN/ only time mixed with bauhaus bela lugosis dead. It also has a little bit of gangster rap and a tiny twinge of black metal influence in it. I will talk to you more about it later, but for right now, i cannot because i think of something brand new i want to add to it everyday, it might sound totally different by the time its done. I have also done this with another one of my songs. http://soundcloud.com/fearband/night which was a demo, that took another month to make into a song.

After i am done with entropy/psych whatever i choose the name to be or another name. It is vocals i work on, and my vocals are going to be very dark/grungy/opera/numetalish. http://soundcloud.com/fearband/night-terror-verse Then i will make it my ep and i will send it to everyone on the planet and their mothers. but for right now i am working my butt off on this last song, wish me the best of luck.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, and everything. With me i just type and just let it loose. If you wish to contact me. Hit me up on here. or message me on http://soundcloud.com/fearband Thank you for checking this out. You all have a great day now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment