Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Slowly, but surely

This is probably the most difficult Record Time for me yet. I'm trying to write in a style that I've never written in, teaching myself a new instrument (ukulele), trying to write actual lyrics this time around, working a full time 45+ hour job, et cetera et cetera ad infinitum...

My original goal was going to be 30 minutes of music in a acoustic/folk/indie style but seeing how long it's taken me to get one song "done"... ish... I don't think I'm going to make it to THAT goal...

The new goal is 2 songs in that style and then my usual weird eclectic electronic/orchestral ramblings with ukulele and violin thrown in there.

PS Ukulele sounds AWESOME with my fatheads!

1 comment:

  1. Paul, I am super jealous of your fatheads.

    Where are you working?

    ReplyDelete