Tuesday, April 10, 2012

coffee coffee coffee!


I wrote my first lyrics ever (ever!) last night. So far I have the first track almost secure & ready to record as well as what I hope to be the 4th track. Realistically, I think I'll be able to do 5 songs for this album (which almost has a name!).
Musically, I'm not expecting to do anything spectacular or drastic, but I'm going to try to challenge myself with the guitar a bit more than usual.
Tomorrow will be the big day for me. Monday I had a dinner/movie date in Indy (spoiler: the Titanic still sinks, but this time in 3D), which took away my whole night... but I managed to get a little done when I got home. Today I worked in Indy & am pooped but am hoping to keep writing until I pass out. Tomorrow begins the recording process, which I'm sure will be far more frustrating than this part of it.

Chug, chug, chuggin' along!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. First lyrics EVER? Congrats! I tried to read them off the pic, but I all I can see is "apartment"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes indeed, congrats on your first lyrics ever! hopefully the first of many. It's also nice to see another female taking this challenge upon herself :)

    ReplyDelete