Monday, April 9, 2012

it's on like donkey kong

this will be my second entry in record time, the last time I did an entry with my friend Clay that was pure ridiculousness and had a lot of spoken word and trombone to see if we could pull it off, i fully expect that ridiculous to continue with a track inspired by Perkins and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-djTGJZqLs

recently i've also been producing a rap album from a local artist, and i talked him into doing a track with whatever i come up with for a hook (rap is not my thing, this could get interesting, i mostly engineer what's already there and record vocals on his album)

and lastly I was getting sad at the lack of control i had over record time music i am participating in due to collaborators opinions so i am also doing a cover in honor of the recently passed easter holiday to get my creative angst out instead of starting a fistfight when collaborators disagree, that will be fun to.

not really sure if it will be one entry or if others involved want to rock there own cover art and such but i'm pretty stupidly excited, i started work on the rap song at midnight because really i felt it necessary to do something on Sunday at midnight, lots of red bull in the studio at 4 am...takes me back to college

can't wait to hear everyone's stuff,

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment