Friday, April 13, 2012

It's been a productive Friday


So...i found my camera and this is my "studio" this project is being done in




I'd love to say my studio is much less messy on a normal day, but that just isn't the case. Along with the marching snare drum that is mostly a lamp stand now and the home made electronic drums (pvc pipe on top of the midi controller) every studio should have a life size poster of a female terminator...just sayin. I'm running Presonus Studio One with an Audiobox USB interface.

I got all of the rap vocals tracked today and am pretty stoked about the progress and the overall sound of it coming along. I had my "orchestra" stop by and do
some tracks and gang vocals for the perkins song (they are camera shy hence Logan flying the bird) and am very pleased with the progress of that ridiculousness.

it seems like the cover i am doing by myself is going to be the beast to finish off the weekend. these are three drastically different genres and i'm loving every minute of it. i just hope i have enough time to finish everything...haha

Brad


1 comment:

  1. Brad-

    That is exactly what a studio ought to look like! I can't wait to hear it

    ReplyDelete