Friday, October 5, 2012

Whatever Unfolds

Finally found time to post a blog before the week is thou  I have finished recording my solo EP, Whatever Unfolds, now becomes time to master it and bounce it. I am unfamiliar with this part. Mike G. is the man to that I usually hand this over too  but we have began to set up for our follow up to, A boy and his Demon. Plus I use his recording gear.  Whatever Unfolds are some songs that are similar to my last EP, JabberJay, just me and a guitar. I took a  little liberty and used a few recording templates that had a drum beat and added guitar and lyrics to. I also remembered a couple tips from your reviews and applied them. I used a voice peddle board to add a fun tone to my voice on a couple of the tracks. These songs have no collective story or over all view just things that came to my head when playing and recording. I have my plan for my album art. Over all these songs are just fun and funny.
Today Mike, Brad Shearer, and I are setting up gear to record "A Boy and his Demon 2". Tomorrow we are going to have a full session and put the music to the scrip. It should sound awesome because we have some great and expensive gear piling into the studio. Again I am not a technical guy so I cant even tell you a single name of any of it but Mike does and has told me and I was impressed. So Just to say the least that I am STOKED.
I also now that this is only the beginning of the because next week, we get to rock all this awesome music. I get to listen to whatever I want at work so I plan on playing them all and reviewing them all. I felt bad when I realized that I did not review every-bodies last record time. My apollogies, spell-check fail, and this time I will or you can write a song about how much of a liar, I am.
Keep  the Music Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment